This is from Jackie Ashenden’s tweet that’s 100% spot on. This is exactly what I needed today after almost giving up on my holiday story again last night. I especially love the one about failure being not just… Read More
Writing is a tough business. It’s tough getting the “right” idea on paper and pushing through all the words until the very last one. Tougher when you realize that you can’t just write one book. You need to… Read More
Listen to Dorian Spencer’s “New Mexico”
- A Monday Update and a Short Story
- Celebrating #WorldPoetryDay
- Monday Motivation
- Happy New Year! (and Download 300+ FREE Books)
- October is Filipino-American History Month
- What happens if you fall in love with a writer?
- “Hearts are fragile like that.”
- Guess Who’s Joining Wattpad Paid Stories?
- Date Night: A Mother’s Day Steamy Story
- Shiny and New… Well, Almost