What can I say? I’m hooked. But I’ve also been hooked on it since it first came out seventeen or so years ago when all you had were paperbacks. I remember reading it and going, Whoa! Who is… Read More
Listen to Dorian Spencer’s “New Mexico”
- A Monday Update and a Short Story
- Celebrating #WorldPoetryDay
- Monday Motivation
- Happy New Year! (and Download 300+ FREE Books)
- October is Filipino-American History Month
- What happens if you fall in love with a writer?
- “Hearts are fragile like that.”
- Guess Who’s Joining Wattpad Paid Stories?
- Date Night: A Mother’s Day Steamy Story
- Shiny and New… Well, Almost