Here we go again. I’m stuck. Again. Yup, it’s that same WIP again. Sawyer’s story that was supposed to be filled with so much angst and heartache. Apparently, subconscious writer-me isn’t exactly down with that and so Naughty… Read More
Listen to Dorian Spencer’s “New Mexico”
- A Monday Update and a Short Story
- Celebrating #WorldPoetryDay
- Monday Motivation
- Happy New Year! (and Download 300+ FREE Books)
- October is Filipino-American History Month
- What happens if you fall in love with a writer?
- “Hearts are fragile like that.”
- Guess Who’s Joining Wattpad Paid Stories?
- Date Night: A Mother’s Day Steamy Story
- Shiny and New… Well, Almost