I often get messages asking me about the mockups I use for my book teasers and thought I’d write a post about it as a way to also organize the who’s and the what’s of creating book teasers…. Read More
Writing is a tough business. It’s tough getting the “right” idea on paper and pushing through all the words until the very last one. Tougher when you realize that you can’t just write one book. You need to… Read More
One of the things I love to listen to while doing stuff around the house (i.e. not writing) is The Author Hangout: Book Marketing Tips for Indie & Self-Published Authors podcast. Towards the end of his interviews, Shawn… Read More
Last year, the green-eyed monster almost did me in. For the first time, I looked up from my keyboard and my stories to see my peers reach their goals in the marketing side of things before I even… Read More
If I were to do it all over again, I’d write the best book I could ever write, have it workshopped, critiqued, and edited. Don’t give anyone a reason to say, “this was terribly plotted, characters are lame,… Read More
Listen to Dorian Spencer’s “New Mexico”
- Back at Work
- October is Filipino-American History Month
- An Overdue Update
- OmmWriter: When All You Want To Do is Write
- A Non-Writerly Update: Sunflowers!
- Movie Review: Family Romance, LLC
- Pucker Up! #NationalKissingDay
- A Saturday Update #authorlife
- What happens if you fall in love with a writer?
- Elvis Has Left the Building