Yup, I wrote 51k words in November! It wasn’t for one book per se but two novellas (under 40k word books) although I don’t know when I’ll publish them. I’ve kinda become gun-shy about publishing my books fast… Read More
Three years ago this month, I released my fourth book. It was a story that had been percolating inside my head about an older woman who falls in love with a much younger man. Originally planned as a… Read More
Listen to Dorian Spencer’s “New Mexico”
- That First Time
- Back at Work
- October is Filipino-American History Month
- An Overdue Update
- OmmWriter: When All You Want To Do is Write
- A Non-Writerly Update: Sunflowers!
- Movie Review: Family Romance, LLC
- Pucker Up! #NationalKissingDay
- A Saturday Update #authorlife
- What happens if you fall in love with a writer?