For as long as I can remember, I’ve always had a love affair with books. One of my first favorite books was one about crystals and how they’re formed. Another one was Hans Christian Andersen’s original version of… Read More
Listen to Dorian Spencer’s “New Mexico”
- A Monday Update and a Short Story
- Celebrating #WorldPoetryDay
- Monday Motivation
- Happy New Year! (and Download 300+ FREE Books)
- October is Filipino-American History Month
- What happens if you fall in love with a writer?
- “Hearts are fragile like that.”
- Guess Who’s Joining Wattpad Paid Stories?
- Date Night: A Mother’s Day Steamy Story
- Shiny and New… Well, Almost