The first time we grew sunflowers in our yard, the squirrel got to every single one of them before I could take pictures. He’d jump on the roof and launch himself on the sunflower and eat all the… Read More
I’ve lost count of how long it’s been since we started lockdown. The vegetables we planted when this all began are now ready to be harvested, like the tomatoes I used for this morning’s breakfast omelet. I still… Read More
Listen to Dorian Spencer’s “New Mexico”
- That First Time
- Back at Work
- October is Filipino-American History Month
- An Overdue Update
- OmmWriter: When All You Want To Do is Write
- A Non-Writerly Update: Sunflowers!
- Movie Review: Family Romance, LLC
- Pucker Up! #NationalKissingDay
- A Saturday Update #authorlife
- What happens if you fall in love with a writer?