Three years ago today, I was writing a story about a woman at the end of her rope who finds herself faced with new possibilities when she runs into a handsome idealistic doctor on the Strand, a 22-mile bike path… Read More
Listen to Dorian Spencer’s “New Mexico”
- Back at Work
- October is Filipino-American History Month
- An Overdue Update
- OmmWriter: When All You Want To Do is Write
- A Non-Writerly Update: Sunflowers!
- Movie Review: Family Romance, LLC
- Pucker Up! #NationalKissingDay
- A Saturday Update #authorlife
- What happens if you fall in love with a writer?
- Elvis Has Left the Building