Three years ago today, I clicked Publish on my first book, Finding Sam. Oh, wait, it was yesterday. But never mind that little faux pas. I’d intended to publish my first book on my oldest son’s birthday which… Read More
Already, the husband forgot and so did the kid but he’s only seven so that’s okay. But my brothers and my mother didn’t, which is a good thing because my mother usually only remembers the day after, which… Read More
Listen to Dorian Spencer’s “New Mexico”
- A Monday Update and a Short Story
- Celebrating #WorldPoetryDay
- Monday Motivation
- Happy New Year! (and Download 300+ FREE Books)
- October is Filipino-American History Month
- What happens if you fall in love with a writer?
- “Hearts are fragile like that.”
- Guess Who’s Joining Wattpad Paid Stories?
- Date Night: A Mother’s Day Steamy Story
- Shiny and New… Well, Almost