She rolls her eyes. “Half an hour is not a quickie. Not by a long shot.” “Oh, too long? So you’ve been timing it?” She swats my chest playfully with her hand. “No, I was not timing it,… Read More
Listen to Dorian Spencer’s “New Mexico”
- A Monday Update and a Short Story
- Celebrating #WorldPoetryDay
- Monday Motivation
- Happy New Year! (and Download 300+ FREE Books)
- October is Filipino-American History Month
- What happens if you fall in love with a writer?
- “Hearts are fragile like that.”
- Guess Who’s Joining Wattpad Paid Stories?
- Date Night: A Mother’s Day Steamy Story
- Shiny and New… Well, Almost