Yup, I went to my first book event tonight and I’m glad I did. As usual, I didn’t think I’d make it because when my two-hour alarm sounded to remind me of the event, there was no relief… Read More
Already, the husband forgot and so did the kid but he’s only seven so that’s okay. But my brothers and my mother didn’t, which is a good thing because my mother usually only remembers the day after, which… Read More
Listen to Dorian Spencer’s “New Mexico”
- Monday Motivation
- Happy New Year! (and Download 300+ FREE Books)
- October is Filipino-American History Month
- What happens if you fall in love with a writer?
- “Hearts are fragile like that.”
- Guess Who’s Joining Wattpad Paid Stories?
- Date Night: A Mother’s Day Steamy Story
- Shiny and New… Well, Almost
- What Week is It?
- What Day Is It? #QuarantineLife