Writing is a tough business. It’s tough getting the “right” idea on paper and pushing through all the words until the very last one. Tougher when you realize that you can’t just write one book. You need to… Read More
So I had my book launch for NEED this week and while reality did not meet my unrealistic expectations, the next day was better. Sometimes it’s easier to assume that things happen one way because of something you… Read More
I’m slowly migrating my posts from my other author-ly blogs (between my old author name and my self-hosted one, I have too many!), and decided to use the Wayback Machine to see if I’d missed anything of note…. Read More
Listen to Dorian Spencer’s “New Mexico”
- A Monday Update and a Short Story
- Celebrating #WorldPoetryDay
- Monday Motivation
- Happy New Year! (and Download 300+ FREE Books)
- October is Filipino-American History Month
- What happens if you fall in love with a writer?
- “Hearts are fragile like that.”
- Guess Who’s Joining Wattpad Paid Stories?
- Date Night: A Mother’s Day Steamy Story
- Shiny and New… Well, Almost