A quick summary so far:
- I finished the book. Now everyone has to scramble to get it all edited, proofread, and looking nice and purr-ty in seven days.
- From here on, no more preorders and no more planning. Just write it and if it’s done, good. That’s one book down. No pressure. I’m sick of the stress, honestly.
- I have a nasty cough and cold thingy where I sound like a man and I’m currently on antibiotics.
- It’s ugly out there in indie-romance-land where everyone is posting screenshots of private chats, doxing fellow romance authors/publishers and carrying out witch hunts. It doesn’t look like it’s going to end any time soon.
- My secret list of authors I really admire is falling apart faster than a Nature Valley granola bar.
- I really hope #MPRaccoon lasts one more night. I want him to prove 2018 wrong, that good things STILL happen, damn it. Even if it’s just this one.